ACCOMOD8 - ACTIV8 - ACCELER8 - ELEV8 - EDUC8 - COLLABOR8 - ADVOC8 - INVIGOR8
• Businesses who are high-impact, growth orientated and technology focused
• Entrepreneurs who are wanting to develop and commercialise their innovations
• Freelancers who do not want to feel isolated/or limited from the social community and collaborative working environment
• Businesses who do not want, or cannot afford long term leases
• Businesses who need a temporary space during renovations to existing facilities
This is delivered to you via the following programmes;
Our onsite business mentoring and coaching services. A specialist resource to activ8 and grow your business. We specialise in sales, marketing, customer operations and provide a network of specialists in all other areas.Enquire to find out more
Innov8HQ is proud to bring you Otēpoti’s newest and most professional business concierge service.
Hospitality is at the heart of everything we do. Since opening our doors in 2016 we have seen over 16,000 people through our doors, and hosted over 100 events. We are passionate about creating welcoming and memorable experiences for you, and would love to discuss exactly how we can help make your next corporate meeting, business trip or company AGM a successful one.
• Corporate Travel Services, (Flights, City Chaffeur, Rental Cars)
• Hotel Arrangements
• Meeting/Board room bookings - Innov8HQ
• Event Planning - Dinner Meetings & Parties
• Event Site Selection
• Professional Speakers
• Corporate Tours (Adventure, Leisure/Family)
Our love for the community & the people within it.
The philanthropic arm of our business, supporting community initiatives, gifting time and resources to people doing awesome things in our community. Here are some of the inspiring organisations we support:
• Hatch Education
• International Science Festival
If you would like to apply for Te Aroha, click here to submit a proposal.
Our investment in the wellbeing of our business and our people.
Providing Resources and Support for our manuhiri, visitors and residents in our space with access to Wellbeing initiatives. To align our mission in wellbeing to support Te Whare Tapu Whā and their campaign for better wellbeing in the workplace.